Saturday, April 24, 2010

2 more Birthday cards



















My daughter has 2 Birthday Parties this weekend, both girls were turning 10 so I had to quickly make a couple of simple cards for her to give them.
I used my cricut with my new cricut pens, they outline the paper before cutting it, I like the look they gave to the butterfly.
I inked the edges and stamped the flourishes in the corners, stuck on a few rhinestones then used a happy birthday sticker to finish it off. I also added a few transfers inside the card but didnt get to photograph this;-(



















I made the 2nd card with a cricut frame and flower (edged with the cricut ink pens), added some ribbons, rhinestones and stickers, also decorated the inside a little but again didnt photograph it;-(
these were fun easy cards to make, nicer than giving a shop brought one:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment