Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Gothic Arch 3, Prince Charming


Gothic Arch 3, Kiss Me
Originally uploaded by Sherrox



This is my gothic arch for the crown challenge.
I decided to use this cute little toad adorned with a crown as my stamp.
I have tried various techniques on this card, trying to extend my knowledge a little with stamping etc.
I glued a paper background onto my base card, I inked around the edges.
I stamped the writing and lips on white card, then coloured them in with luminarte (I think theyre called, twinkling h20's)
I coloured the toad with watercolor pencils and twinkling h20's.
I painted a piece of embossed paper black then stamped the gold highlights over it. Which I stuck below the heart.
The girl is stamped then framed, coloured using watercolour pencils, h20's and ink.
I stuck on buttons with embroidery cotton attatched and painted the cotton in h20's.
I used a sticker (make a wish) to make a tag with a glitter edge and finally stamped 2 large kisses on the background.
This was lots of fun:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment