Thursday, February 18, 2010

Metallics Challenge



















Here is my entry for Inkurable Stampers February Challenge, Metallics.
I was a little hesitant to submit this as it looks rather plain compared to some of the fab entries but I thought what the heck! its all a learning curve:-)
I stamped gold clock faces on black card, then meticulously painted the hands off old watches, gold. Glued them on to the faces.
Cut a piece of foil type stuff and joined that - along with a stamped butterfly (on gold metallic paper) to my card. I used brads which I painted to look aged and also painted faux rusting.
I used gold stickers for the word dream then added acrylic ageing to them.
My butterfly is stamped them I used chalks and coloured pencils to emphasize it.
My photos dont show the depth very well, I tried many times to take a good shot but to no avail so this will have too do;-)
Thanks for stopping by:-) Helen
http://inkurablestampers.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment